Free Hearing Tests & Hearing Aids for Australian Government Pensioners & Veterans
Sound Advice Hearing Consultants are proudly fully accredited with the Australian Commonwealth Government Office of Hearing Services.
This means we can share our high quality care and professional service free of charge to eligible clients as part of the Government Hearing Services program.
Am I eligible for these free services?
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) – blue card
- Centrelink Sickness Allowance
- DVA Pensioner Concession Card
- White Health Repatriation Card (for hearing loss)
- Gold Health Repatriation Card
- Part of the National Disability Insurance Scheme
You may also be eligible if you are:
- Dependent of a person in one of the above categories
- Active member of the Defence Force
- On an Government Accredited Return to Work program
How do you apply for a voucher?
If you believe that you may be eligible, call Sound Advice on 8376 6436 and we will assist you to register for our free Hearing Services. If you are applying for the first time, you will also need to have this Medical Clearance Form signed by your doctor.
Services you will receive
Eligible clients can obtain a range of products and services to meet your needs:
- Your hearing assessed by a qualified highly experienced audiologist at Sound Advice.
- Should a hearing aid or other device be indicated, we will assist you select a model from a range of quality hearing aid devices. There are completely free options and others that are partly Government subsidised. Sound Advice is an Independent Clinic so hearing aids are sourced from many different manufacturers. We aim to match your needs with the best available option.
- We will train and advise you in ways to obtain the maximum benefit from your hearing devices.
- A heavily subsidised Maintenance package can be purchased to insure you always have batteries for your hearing devices and timely repairs when required